All final submissions must meet the following requirements:
- Editing: If a referee has recommended professional editing or proofreading by a friend or coworker this must be completed.
- Change Note: If your article has been “Accepted with Revisions” you must complete a change note to accompany your final submission.
- Template: All final submissions must be formatted using the Common Ground Publishing’s journal article template. The page layout, margins, fonts, styles, and all other settings of the template must not be altered in any way.
- References: The References list and all internal citations must meet the guidelines outlined by the 16th edition of the Chicago Manual of Style (CMS16). A quick guide for CMS16 is available here.
- Image Sources: All figures, tables, images, etc. must credit a "source" of the image/graphic. If it was created or generated by the author(s), then please note this in the document.