Final Submission Requirements
All final submissions must meet the following requirements:
- Change Note: If your article has been “Accepted with Revisions” you must complete a change note to accompany your final submission.
- Editing: If a referee has recommended professional editing or proofreading by a friend or coworker this must be completed.
- Format: In addition to following the CG template, final submissions must be uploaded as a doc or docx file. (No PDF files.)
- Informed Consent: All submissions must comply with the Informed Consent for Human and Animal Rights statement. This applies to the use of data, surveys, interviews, and photographs, especially in the case of students in the classroom. When informed consent has been obtained it must be indicated in the final submission.
- Images: All figures, tables, images, etc. must credit a “source” of the image/graphic. If it was created or generated by the author(s), then please list the author(s) last name.
- References: The references list and all internal citations must meet the guidelines outlined by the 16th edition of the Chicago Manual of Style (CMS16). Please refer to our CMS16 quick guide for instructions and examples.
- Template: All final submissions must be formatted using Common Ground’s journal article template. The page layout, margins, fonts, styles, and all other settings of the template must not be altered in any way.