Final Submission Requirements
All final submissions must meet the following requirements:
- Editing: If a referee has recommended professional editing or proofreading by a friend or coworker this must be completed.
- Change Note: If your article has been “Accepted with Revisions” you must complete a change note to accompany your final submission.
- Template: All final submissions must be formatted using Common Ground’s journal article template. The page layout, margins, fonts, styles, and all other settings of the template must not be altered in any way.
- References: The References list and all internal citations must meet the guidelines outlined by the 16th edition of the Chicago Manual of Style (CMS16). A quick guide for CMS16 is available here.
- Images: All figures, tables, images, etc. must credit a “source” of the image/graphic. If it was created or generated by the author(s), then please note this in the document. If the article contains photographs, especially in the case of students in the classroom, these must comply with the Informed Consent for Human and Animal Rights statement.