Are you presenting at a Common Ground conference?
If you are not attending a conference this is not the guide for you. This guide is only for those with an accepted conference presentation. If you do not plan to attend a conference, please consult our other guide:Submitting an Article to the Journal.
- —YES—Please proceed to Step Two.
Have you read the "Article Submission Requirements" and revised your initial submission to meet the listed criteria?
Please read the "Article Submission Requirements" and revise your initial submission to meet the listed criteria. Articles which do not meet the criteria will be returned for revision.
Please Proceed to Step Three
- Login to your CG Scholar account.
- Open the drop-down menu located under your name.
- Select "My Events."
- Then select "Submit Article."
- The next screen will ask you to review your title, abstract, and other information. After reviewing and/or updating this information, you can upload your file as an attachment and submit your article. The journal/collection will automatically be selected based on the Research Network of the conference.
After you submit your full paper, it will will be checked for the Article Submission Requirements. Article submissions which meet the criteria will be verified by CGRN Staff and then enter peer review process. For additional information about peer review and the entire publication process, please visit the links below.